The Securities Safekeeping and Settlement Program is
designed to provide a safe and economical way to settle
and store your securities. MCCU can safely keep any
security that has a maturity date.
- All settlements are handled on the Delivery vs.
Payment method (DVP). DVP is a security delivery method
where payment for the purchase of a security is not
made until the security is received. When a security
is sold, the security is not released until payment
- A Bailment For Hire Agreement must be on file with
Missouri Corporate prior to participation in the program.
This protects the credit union.
- Interest payments on securities are credited to
your Overnight Share Account.
- Current par values for mortgage-backed securities
and market values on all securities can be received
- Securities can be re-registered as needed; negotiability
documents are available upon request.
Your Corporate Statement will confirm all security
Securities Safekeeping is provided by Alaska USA. Please contact Missouri Corporate’s Julie Chapin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.