The Yield Certificate of Deposit is Missouri Corporate
Credit Union's most popular investment alternative.
Rates are quoted daily based on market rates and may
change throughout the day.
- Maturities are available in one-day to one-year
- No minimum investment is required.
- Rates are fixed for the full term of the certificate
- Interest is paid semi-annually or at maturity.
- Accruals on all outstanding certificates are shown
on the MCCU Statement.
- Upon maturity, principal and interest are credited
to the Overnight Share Account.
- Rate indications for new purchases change at least
daily, based on market conditions.
- If withdrawn prior to maturity, a penalty may apply.
Monthly Pay Option Certificate
The Monthly Pay Option Certificate of Deposit is similar
to the standard Yield Certificate except that interest
is paid monthly into the Overnight Share Account.
The SimpliCD product allows your credit union to invest in certificate of deposit in federally-insured institutions with all due diligence and monitoring performed for your credit union. Learn
more about SimpliCD.
One phone call is
all it takes to make an MCCU investment. Contact
our staff today.